Bigger update mostly focusing on rhymthic features.
- Triplet and dotted timings for patterns
- Pattern length added (patterns longer than steps get wrapped)
- Retrigger rate and window can now be changed
- Clear can also include sliders
- Pattern selector improvements
- New presets rattlesSs, alarm techno two, For only, basis by cup, Drassin, rustvvvia, disconnect, mewtwo, coininit, polyi
For further detail on what some of these features specifically mean, see Dragon page. Should still be running as lightweight as before.
Demo version | Full version
Amazon Marketplace: Full
Live electronic music made with four drum synths and one harmony synth coded in Pure Data vanilla and controlled via midi through a Korg padkontrol and Novation Remote sl-mkii
Another drum machine jam with Dragon. Trying to use the effects together in this one. Got the band-pass filter doing some melodic stuff in the second half.
Play store link
Remix of Eraser (Polite) by Nine Inch Nails off of the album Further Down the Spiral. Remix coded in Pure Data and everything besides the original track is synthesized
Big update to Fang Synth, the accelerometer controlled synth for android.
New on v1.5:
- Sequence can be changed from any page
- Each step of a sequence can be triggered to allow for chord pads
- Notes to the arpeggiator will follow the tempo instead of beginning timing at the first note on. Old behavior can be restored with the control named Independent time
- Arpeggiator has the ability to randomize notes
- Pitch can also be randomized under synth menu to allow for unison like effects
- Minor ui changes
- New oscillator type shapes from sine to square
- New presets viros, DSLIME, Carnival, sn, further down, wobble and Hethodic
Also releasing a full guide with explanation of all parameters and a video introduction to the concept behind Fang