Live electronic music coded in Pure Data and played on a Novation Remote-SL and Korg padKontrol.
Bigger update mostly focusing on rhymthic features.
- Triplet and dotted timings for patterns
- Pattern length added (patterns longer than steps get wrapped)
- Retrigger rate and window can now be changed
- Clear can also include sliders
- Pattern selector improvements
- New presets rattlesSs, alarm techno two, For only, basis by cup, Drassin, rustvvvia, disconnect, mewtwo, coininit, polyi
For further detail on what some of these features specifically mean, see Dragon page. Should still be running as lightweight as before.
Amazon Marketplace: Full
Arranged a series of synths, effects, and controls in puredata to change over time randomly. I’m also controlling the patch through the mouse. Everything is synthesized in puredata vanilla.
Just the track: (download available)
Live electronic music song/jam called Martian Iron. All synthesized, no samples or loops.
Remix I did a while back for a remix contest.