Coded and synthesized in Pure Data vanilla. The “snare drum” or noise weaving in and out is from a high attack on an envelope that comes in louder the faster it’s pressed. Controlled via midi with Korg padKontrol
Bigger update mostly focusing on rhymthic features.
- Triplet and dotted timings for patterns
- Pattern length added (patterns longer than steps get wrapped)
- Retrigger rate and window can now be changed
- Clear can also include sliders
- Pattern selector improvements
- New presets rattlesSs, alarm techno two, For only, basis by cup, Drassin, rustvvvia, disconnect, mewtwo, coininit, polyi
For further detail on what some of these features specifically mean, see Dragon page. Should still be running as lightweight as before.
Amazon Marketplace: Full
Live electronic music made with four drum synths and one harmony synth coded in Pure Data vanilla and controlled via midi through a Korg padkontrol and Novation Remote sl-mkii
Another drum machine jam with Dragon. Trying to use the effects together in this one. Got the band-pass filter doing some melodic stuff in the second half.