Coded and synthesized in Pure Data
Big update to Fang Synth, the accelerometer controlled synth for android.
New on v1.5:
- Sequence can be changed from any page
- Each step of a sequence can be triggered to allow for chord pads
- Notes to the arpeggiator will follow the tempo instead of beginning timing at the first note on. Old behavior can be restored with the control named Independent time
- Arpeggiator has the ability to randomize notes
- Pitch can also be randomized under synth menu to allow for unison like effects
- Minor ui changes
- New oscillator type shapes from sine to square
- New presets viros, DSLIME, Carnival, sn, further down, wobble and Hethodic
Also releasing a full guide with explanation of all parameters and a video introduction to the concept behind Fang
Remix of Absolutely Going Brazy by Future. Made with Pure Data vanilla and controlled by midi with a Novation Remote sl-mkii.
Also made a video edit:
Munagi: Cloud is a generative visualization based on control by touch and motion from accelerometer. Shape algorithms borrow from Fibonacci patterns, l-systems, and wave functions. Any images or video created with this program are entirely yours. Feel free to send them to me. Precursor to this program is Munagi (win/mac/linux/android.) More to come.